Capital Grille Review
A see-and-be-seen favorite of Michigan politicos and local CEOs, this dim, clubby restaurant with mahogany booths and tables is in the upscale Somerset North shopping mecca. It's known for dry-aged steak, on display in a glass-front locker. Steaks may be king here, but the crab and lobster cakes and calamari are prepared with equal skill. You'll drool over the strawberries with vanilla ice cream drizzled with port and Grand Marnier. There's also a cigar-friendly lounge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally, we arrived in Bayfield and checked into the lovely Old Rittenhouse Inn for two nights. Read more
After we left MC, our first stop was the 10am two hour boat tour of the Soo Locks in Sault Ste Marie ( the largest waterway traffic system on earth and the boat travels along the international shoreline Read more
We are considering a driving trip to explore a bit around the shores of Lakes Superior, Huron, and Michigan in early June. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more