Opus One Companies
Opus One Companies Review
French and American furnishings reflect the menu of one of Detroit's finest and most expensive restaurants. Try the escargot with spinach and Parmesan, wrapped in phyllo pastry. Delectable desserts include apple flan with cinnamon ice cream. There's a pianist Tuesday through Saturday.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines
Quick trip to K'Zoo...
Two great restaurants to recommend:
Kalamazoo Beer Exchange - In old coffin-manufacturing building in downtown. Three-story bar/restaurant where beer prices change every 15 minutes Read more
The planning started months ago. Read more
I would like to take my grandchildren to a nice beach on the lower coast of Michigan. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more