This authentic New Orleans-style restaurant in the heart of Greektown is loud, brash, funky, and fun. The spicy creole fare on the seasonal menu includes gator, gumbo, crawfish, and gulf oysters on the half shell. The whiskey ribs are tops year-round. If you're staying in the suburbs, check out the branches in St. Clair Shores and Southfield.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $57.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Detroit Hotwire
- May deal: The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport Fr $183+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Detroit 6 Nts + Air as Low as $1,014 Travelocity
- $11.95 & up : Compact rentals in Detroit Hotwire
- $37.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Detroit — $37 Hotwire
Quick trip to K'Zoo...
Two great restaurants to recommend:
Kalamazoo Beer Exchange - In old coffin-manufacturing building in downtown. Three-story bar/restaurant where beer prices change every 15 minutes Read more
The planning started months ago. Read more
I would like to take my grandchildren to a nice beach on the lower coast of Michigan. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more