Dearborn Inn–A Marriott Hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Dearborn Inn–A Marriott Hotel Review
Henry Ford built this hotel in 1931 to house foreign dignitaries and such inventors as Thomas Edison and Charles Lindbergh. The colonial-inspired property is across from the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village; adjacent to the main building are five historic homes associated with such famous Americans as Patrick Henry, Edgar Allan Poe, and Walt Whitman.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally, we arrived in Bayfield and checked into the lovely Old Rittenhouse Inn for two nights. Read more
After we left MC, our first stop was the 10am two hour boat tour of the Soo Locks in Sault Ste Marie ( the largest waterway traffic system on earth and the boat travels along the international shoreline Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more