Nightlife & the Arts in Detroit
Much of metro Detroit's nightlife is centered downtown and in suburban Ferndale and Royal Oak, both home to numerous restaurants, bars, and clubs that are within walking distance of one another. The city's nightlife is concentrated along Woodward Avenue between Jefferson Avenue and I-75. Metro Times, a free weekly available throughout the metropolitan area, has a comprehensive calendar of events. Also be sure to check the arts and entertainment sections of The Detroit News and the Detroit Free Press as well as the "Events" section of Hour Detroit Magazine.
Browse Detroit Nightlife
Browse Detroit Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's