Nestled in the heart of Pioneer Valley, this small, quiet college town, with a cluster of Main Street cafés and stores, is surrounded by rolling hills and farmlands. It's best known for the Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, one of the finest in the region.
South Hadley at a Glance
Elsewhere in Sturbridge and The Pioneer Valley
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's