Sights & Attractions in Sturbridge and The Pioneer Valley
Things to Do in Northampton
Calvin Coolidge Presidential Library and Museum
Opened in 1894, Romanesque-style Forbes Library is one of the...
The nation's largest liberal arts college for women opened its...
Smith College Museum of Art
A floor of skylighted galleries, an enclosed courtyard, and a...
|Museums / Galleries||Northampton|
William Cullen Bryant Homestead
About 20 miles northwest of Northampton, in the scenic hills...
|Houses / Mansions||Northampton|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's