Sights & Attractions in Sturbridge and The Pioneer Valley
Things to Do in Springfield
Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame
Along the banks of the Connecticut River, this 80,000-square-foot...
Old Sturbridge Village
Modeled on an early-19th-century New England town, Old Sturbridge...
Six Flags New England
Containing more than 160 rides and shows, this massive attraction...
One of the most ambitious cultural venues in New England, this...
|Museums / Galleries||Springfield|
Zoo in Forest Park and Education Center
At this leafy, 735-acre retreat, hiking paths wind through the...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's