Sights & Attractions in Sturbridge and The Pioneer Valley
Things to Do in Springfield
Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame
Along the banks of the Connecticut River, this 80,000-square-foot...
Old Sturbridge Village
Old Sturbridge Village, modeled on an early-19th-century New...
Six Flags New England
Containing more than 160 rides and shows, this mega attraction...
One of the most ambitious cultural venues in New England, this...
|Museums / Galleries||Springfield|
Zoo in Forest Park and Education Center
At this leafy, 735-acre retreat hiking paths wind through the...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional