Smith College Museum of Art
Smith College Museum of Art Review
A floor of skylighted galleries, an enclosed courtyard, and a high-tech library make up this museum, where highlights of the permanent collection include European masterworks by Paul Cézanne, Degas, Auguste Rodin, and Georges Seurat, as well as works by woman artists like Mary Cassatt and Georgia O'Keefe.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband is currently at Mass General so I've been hanging out in Boston for the past few days. Read more
We (a family of 4 with a teenager and a preschooler) live in the suburbs of Boston, but hosted out of town visitors for a weekend (a family with similarly aged kids). Read more
Want to stay two weeks on the Cape in Sept or Oct after the summer season ends.Perhaps a cottage. I am a young 68 year old female and moderately active. Definitely not frail. Traveling with a friend. Long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more