At a Glance
- elegantly designed
- deluxe linens and other fabrics
- warm and knowledgeable hosts
- near the hospital, so you may hear sirens
Check Rates from our Partners
Naomi's Inn Review
This elegantly restored house in a residential neighborhood has three individually decorated suites, all with lush comfort and artistic flair. The Louis XIV suite has 19th-century armoires, a down-filled sofa, and a custom-tiled bath, while the eclectically designed Global Season has a four-poster bed and loveseat. The Portobello Rose suite has a custom-made king-size bed and an adjoining room with two twin beds, making it perfect for families. The bright and airy kitchen is a pleasant place to gather, and a group of area restaurants will deliver food, which the owner is happy to serve on china plates.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more