Roosters Bistro Review
Cheap, clean, and friendly, this tiny diner on Main Street is a great place to stop for a quick bite to eat. Grab a seat at the counter or at one of the handful of tables and order the all-day breakfast. There's a decent selection of sandwiches (try the hefty Monte Cristo dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with local maple syrup), quesadillas, and paninis. Gluten-free options are available on request. There's live music on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband is currently at Mass General so I've been hanging out in Boston for the past few days. Read more
We (a family of 4 with a teenager and a preschooler) live in the suburbs of Boston, but hosted out of town visitors for a weekend (a family with similarly aged kids). Read more
My nieces and I are going to Prince Edward Island for a week in early July, and we'll be meeting up in the Boston area to start our pre-PEI "road" week--probably be in Boston area June 28-30 (Saturday through Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more