Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art
Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art Review
If you have kids in tow—or if you just love children's books art—"The Carle" is a must-see. This light-filled museum celebrates and preserves not only the works of renowned children's book author Eric Carle (who penned The Very Hungry Caterpillar), but also Maurice Sendak, Lucy Cousins, Petra Mathers, Tomie DePaola, and Leo and Diane Dillon. Puppet shows and storytelling events are part of the museum's ongoing calendar of events. Children are invited to create their own works of art in the museum's studio or read a few classics (or discover new authors) in the library.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more