At a Glance
- guest rooms are large, with super-comfy beds
- peaceful and quiet setting
- may be a bit too peaceful for some tastes
- you'll need a car to find any action
Check Rates from our Partners
Centennial House Review
Once home to the president of Northfield Mount Hermon Academy, this 1811 Federal B&B has six spacious, antiques-filled guest rooms. A bridal suite is available with a four-poster bed and a whirlpool tub. The inn's public rooms, including a pine-paneled great room with a large fireplace, a cozy parlor, and a sunroom overlooking gardens, are great places to hang out. About 2½ acres of manicured grounds and gardens, including a gazebo, surround the property.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more