Calvin Coolidge Presidential Library and Museum
Calvin Coolidge Presidential Library and Museum Review
Opened in 1894, Romanesque-style Forbes Library is one of the city's most distinguished buildings. The Hosmer Gallery on the upper floor has some artwork, but the main draw is the Calvin Coolidge Presidential Library and Museum, within the Forbes Library. Northampton was the 30th president's Massachusetts home, where he practiced law and served as mayor from 1910 to 1911. Some of his papers and memorabilia are collected here, at the only public library in the United States to hold a presidential collection.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband is currently at Mass General so I've been hanging out in Boston for the past few days. Read more
We (a family of 4 with a teenager and a preschooler) live in the suburbs of Boston, but hosted out of town visitors for a weekend (a family with similarly aged kids). Read more
My nieces and I are going to Prince Edward Island for a week in early July, and we'll be meeting up in the Boston area to start our pre-PEI "road" week--probably be in Boston area June 28-30 (Saturday through Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more