Since 1977, academic types have crowded around small tables on the glassed-in porch, ordering traditional dishes like grilled chicken with lobster ravioli, steak and potatoes, seafood gumbo, and probably the best bowl of French onion soup the town has to offer. Your best bet? Try the more creative popover specials in flavors like gumbo and shrimp scampi. The atmosphere is hip and artsy; a painting covers each tabletop.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband is currently at Mass General so I've been hanging out in Boston for the past few days. Read more
We (a family of 4 with a teenager and a preschooler) live in the suburbs of Boston, but hosted out of town visitors for a weekend (a family with similarly aged kids). Read more
My nieces and I are going to be spending a week in Prince Edward Island, and spending the previous week going from Boston area (we'll spend three days or so there, probably Saturday to Monday) and are due Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more