Nightlife & the Arts in Sturbridge and The Pioneer Valley
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Sturbridge and The Pioneer Valley Nightlife & the Arts
Amherst Brewing Company
Head to "the ABC" for its lounge, game room, and a vast selection...
This stately theater in the center of town, a onetime classic...
This spacious club serves the region's sizable lesbian and gay...
A reliable choice for a night out, Fitzwilly's draws a friendly...
This is a small but cozy Irish tavern with live music on Thursday...
The dimly lighted and somewhat dive-y Hugo's has cheap beer...
The People's Pint
This microbrewery in the center of town serves robust handcrafted...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Greenfield|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $429* & up -- Premium Economy to Boston from California, O/W Virgin America
- $149-$199 -- Cambridge, Mass. Hotel near University, 20% Off Boston Marriott Cambridge
- $245-$281 -- Downtown Boston Hotel Through Summer Holiday Inn Express Boston Garden
- $269 -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel thru Summer, 30% Off — $269 The Westin Copley Place
- $197 & up -- Boston: AAA 4-Diamond Waterfront Hotel, 40% Off — $197 The Westin Boston Waterfront