- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Boston's Logan International Airport is the state's major airport. Trains, ferries, and small commuter flights take you to points around the state. If you're driving to Cape Cod, avoid the Friday late-afternoon-to-early-evening summer rush.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's