- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Visit Concord and Lexington, to the northwest of Boston, and that history class from high school may suddenly come rushing back to you. The state's coast from Boston to Cape Ann is called the North Shore, visited for its beautiful beaches, quintessential New England seaside communities, and the bewitching Salem. South of Boston lies more history in Quincy and Plymouth, and more seaside scenery at Cape Cod.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's