Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Boston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Lexington
It was on this 2-acre triangle of land, on April 19, 1775, that...
While waiting for the arrival of the British on the morning of...
On April 18, 1775, Paul Revere came here to warn patriots John...
|Houses / Mansions||Lexington|
Minute Man National Historical Park
West of Lexington's center stretches this 1,000-acre, three-parcel...
As April 19, 1775, dragged on, British forces met fierce resistance...
National Heritage Museum
View artifacts from all facets of American life, put in social...
|Museums / Galleries||Lexington|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe