Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Boston
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Side Trips from Boston
|A-D E-L M-N O-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The 1768 Jeremiah Lee Mansion
Marblehead's 18th-century high society is exemplified in this...
|Houses / Mansions||Marblehead|
The town's Victorian-era municipal building, built in 1876, displays...
|Museums / Galleries||Marblehead|
Adams National Historic Park
Receive a guided visit of the birthplaces, homes, and graves...
|Memorials / Monuments||Side Trips from Boston|
It was on this 2-acre triangle of land, on April 19, 1775, that...
Boott Cotton Mills Museum
Part of the Lowell National Historic Park complex and about a...
|Museums / Galleries||Lowell|
While waiting for the arrival of the British on the morning of...
The Cape Ann Historical Association
Downtown in the Captain Elias Davis 1804 house, this is Gloucester's...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Gloucester|
Castle Hill on the Crane Estate
This 59-room Stuart-style mansion, built in 1927 for Richard...
|Houses / Mansions||Ipswich|
The original contents of Emerson's private study, as well as...
|Museums / Galleries||Concord|
Crane Beach, one of New England's most beautiful beaches, is...
Custom House Maritime Museum
Built in 1835 in Greek Revival style, this museum contains exhibits...
|Museums / Galleries||Newburyport|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe