Side Trips from Boston Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Side Trips from Boston Hotel Reviews
Although Boston has everything from luxury hotels to charming bed-and-breakfasts, the signature accommodation outside Boston is the country inn; less extravagant and less expensive are B&B establishments, many of them in private homes. On Cape Cod, inns are plentiful, and rental homes and condominiums are available for long-term stays. Make reservations for inns well in advance during peak periods: summer on the Cape and islands and summer through winter in the Berkshires. Smoking has been banned in all Massachusetts hotels.
Browse Side Trips from Boston Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's