All Side Trips from Boston Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Side Trips from Boston Hotels
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Harbor Light Inn
Housed in a pair of adjoining 18th-century mansions in the hea . . .
The Hawthorne Hotel
Elegantly restored, this full-service landmark hotel celebrates. . .
John Carver Inn & Spa
This three-story colonial-style redbrick building is steps from. . .
Sally Webster Inn
This inn was named for a member of Hannah Jumper's "Hatchet Gang,". . .
Yankee Clipper Inn
This imposing Georgian mansion sits on a rocky point jutting into. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $149-$199 -- Cambridge, Mass. Hotel near University, 20% Off Boston Marriott Cambridge
- $245-$281 -- Downtown Boston Hotel Through Summer Holiday Inn Express Boston Garden
- $269 -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel thru Summer, 30% Off — $269 The Westin Copley Place
- $197 & up -- Boston: AAA 4-Diamond Waterfront Hotel, 40% Off — $197 The Westin Boston Waterfront
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Boston Hotel in Back Bay, up to 50% Off — $179 Sheraton Boston