- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Thomas E. Lannon. Consider a sail along the harbor and coast aboard the 65-foot schooner Thomas E. Lannon, crafted in Essex in 1996 and modeled after the great boats built a century before. From mid-May through mid-October there are several two-hour sails, including trips that let you enjoy the sunset or participate in a lobster bake. Tickets are $40. 41 Rogers St., next to Gloucester House restaurant, Gloucester, MA, 01930. 978/281–6634. www.schooner.org.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's