- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Once on the island, the Martha's Vineyard Transit Authority (VTA) provides regular service to all six towns on the island. The buses can accommodate a limited number of bicycles and the island has an excellent network of well-maintained bike trails. The VTA also has free in-town shuttle-bus routes in Edgartown and Vineyard Haven. You can also get around by bicycle (rentals are available) and taxi (though the latter are expensive).
Martha's Vineyard Transit Authority (508/693–9940. www.vineyardtransit.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's