Sights & Attractions in Martha's Vineyard
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Oak Bluffs
East Chop Lighthouse
This lighthouse was built out of cast iron in 1876 to replace...
|Nautical Sites||Oak Bluffs|
Flying Horses Carousel
A National Historic Landmark, this is the nation's oldest continuously...
Joseph A. Sylvia State Beach
This 2-mile-long sandy beach has a view of Cape Cod across Nantucket...
Oak Bluffs Campground
This 34-acre warren of streets is tightly packed with more than...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Oak Bluffs|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's