Sights & Attractions in Martha's Vineyard
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Edgartown
Cape Poge Wildlife Refuge
A conglomeration of habitats where you can swim, walk, fish, or...
Surrounded by a public beach, this cast-iron tower was floated...
Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary
The 350-acre Massachusetts Audubon Society preserve, 3 miles...
Martha's Vineyard Historical Society
To orient yourself before making your way around town, stop by...
|Museums / Galleries||Edgartown|
The Trustees of Reservations' 14-acre preserve is a serene, beautifully...
The 200-acre Wasque Reservation (pronounced wayce-kwee) is mostly...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's