Shopping in Martha's Vineyard
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Martha's Vineyard Shopping
Allen Farm Sheep & Wool Company
Surrounded by massive stone walls, the grounds of the Allen Farm...
Alley's General Store
Step back in time with a visit to Alley's General Store, a local...
|Convenience Stores||West Tisbury|
Bunch of Grapes Bookstore
Bunch of Grapes Bookstore is an excellent independent, with eager...
|Books / Stationery||Vineyard Haven|
Not only can you purchase superior chocolates and what might...
|Food / Candy||Chilmark|
This long-time island favorite carries a large selection of current...
|Books / Stationery||Edgartown|
Old Sculpin Gallery
The Martha's Vineyard Art Association have their headquarters...
As the name suggests, Rainy Day carries gifts and amusements...
|Crafts, Toys||Vineyard Haven|
Tuck and Holand
Nationally renowned for its distinctive, hand-sculpted metal...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $429* & up -- Premium Economy to Boston from California, O/W Virgin America
- $149-$199 -- Cambridge, Mass. Hotel near University, 20% Off Boston Marriott Cambridge
- $245-$281 -- Downtown Boston Hotel Through Summer Holiday Inn Express Boston Garden
- $197 & up -- Boston: AAA 4-Diamond Waterfront Hotel, 40% Off — $197 The Westin Boston Waterfront
- $269 -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel thru Summer, 30% Off — $269 The Westin Copley Place