- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Eastman's Sport & Tackle. Freshwater ponds are good for perch, pickerel, trout, and more; you can obtain the required license (along with rental gear) at tackle shops, such as Eastman's Sport & Tackle. They're also a good resource if you are looking for local guide services. 783 Rte. 28, Falmouth Center, Falmouth, MA, 02540. 508/548-6900. www.eastmanstackle.com.
Patriot Party Boats has deep-sea fishing from party or charter boats. Advance bookings are recommended, particularly for weekend trips. 227 Clinton Ave., Falmouth Center, Falmouth, MA, 02540. 508/548-2626 or 800/734-0088. www.patriotpartyboats.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn