- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Truro sits near the end of Cape Cod, 2 miles north of Wellfleet and 7 miles southeast of Provincetown. U.S. 6 is the way most people reach Truro, though the real beauty of the town lies farther afield on back roads that lead to either Cape Cod Bay or the Atlantic. The Cape is fairly narrow here, so you will never find yourself hopelessly lost.
The Provincetown/NorthTruro Shuttle, run by the Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority, provides a much-needed transportation boost. Running along Route 6A, it stops wherever a passenger requests. It runs every 30 minutes and can carry bicycles.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's