- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Parking at a number of Truro's town beaches is reserved for residents and renters in season, although anyone can walk or bicycle in. Truro has several accessible beaches stretched along Cape Cod Bay. All are beautiful and ideal for long, lazy days of watching boats go by and taking in views of Provincetown in the distance. On the ocean side, a few spectacular beaches are marked by massive dunes and bracing surf.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's