- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For the first time since the late 1980s, seasonal train travel to Cape Cod from Boston has returned. The train will run on weekends from Boston's South Station, beginning Memorial Day and ending on Labor Day. The 2.5-hour trip makes stops in Braintree, Middleborough, Buzzards Bay, ending in Hyannis. The round-trip fare from Boston is $33. Bring your bike for no extra fee.
Cape Flyer (Hyannis Transportation Center, 215 Iyannough Rd., Barnstable, MA, 02601. 508/775-8504. capeflyer.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's