Sights & Attractions in Cape Cod
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Hyannis
Cape Cod Potato Chips Factory
There's a standing invitation on the back of the bag: come for...
John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
In Main Street's Old Town Hall, this museum explores JFK's Cape...
|Museums / Galleries||Hyannis|
John F. Kennedy Memorial
Beyond the bustling docks where ferries, harbor-tour boats, and...
|Memorials / Monuments||Hyannis|
Kalmus Park Beach
Kalmus Park Beach, at the south end of Ocean Street in Hyannis...
Hyannis Port became a hot spot for Americans during the Kennedy...
|Houses / Mansions||Hyannis|
Ryan Family Amusement
Perfect for a rainy day, this park is replete with bowling lanes...
St. Francis Xavier Church
This is where Rose Kennedy and her family worshipped during their...
Veterans Park Beach
Veterans Park Beach, next to the John F. Kennedy Memorial on...
Browse All Cape Cod Sights
- Cotuit and Osterville
- Dennis Village
- East Falmouth and Waquoit
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Provincetown: Book 3 Nts in May at Enzo Fr $239+/Nt Expedia
- Book 4-Star Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa Fr $484+/Nt Expedia
- $84.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Provincetown Hotwire
- Special deal: 3.5-Star Prince Albert Guest House Fr $336+/Nt — $336 Expedia
- $92.00 & up : Full Size rentals in Provincetown — $92 Hotwire