Sights & Attractions in Cape Cod
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Chatham
Atwood House Museum
Built by sea captain Joseph C. Atwood in 1752, this museum has...
|Museums / Galleries||Chatham|
The view from this lighthouse—of the harbor, the sandbars, and...
|Viewpoints, Nautical Sites||Chatham|
When Chatham's fishing fleet returns, sometime between noon and...
|Marinas / Piers||Chatham|
Harding's Beach, west of Chatham center and on the calmer and...
Monomoy National Wildlife Refuge
This 2,500-acre preserve includes the Monomoy Islands, a fragile...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe