Sights & Attractions in Cape Cod
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Bourne
Aptucxet Trading Post Museum
A monument to the birth of commerce in the New World, this museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Bourne|
Perfect for kids cooped in a car for too many miles, Cartwheels...
Massachusetts Maritime Academy
Founded in 1891, the Massachusetts Maritime Academy is the oldest...
Monument Beach, off Shore Road, is a small but pretty crescent...
National Marine Life Center
On the mainland near the chamber of commerce office, this facility...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Bourne|
Pairpoint Glass Company
Watch richly colored lead crystal being hand blown at America's...
Scusset Beach State Reservation
Sagamore's Scusset Beach State Reservation is a pleasant place...
Browse All Cape Cod Sights
- Cotuit and Osterville
- Dennis Village
- East Falmouth and Waquoit
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn