- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shuckers World Famous Raw Bar and Cafe
Shuckers World Famous Raw Bar and Cafe Review
Some of the harborside tables at this casual nautical-theme restaurant are so close to the dock that you almost feel as if you're sitting in the bobbing sailboats. The menu includes chicken marsala, roasted vegetable ravioli, and lobster ravioli, but it's best to stick with the grilled fish and other simple seafood dishes. The "world-famous" lobster boil—a boiled lobster, steamed clams and mussels, and an ear of corn—is justifiably popular.
- Address: 91A Water St., Woods Hole, MA 02540 | Map It
- Phone: 508/540-3850
- Website: www.woodshole.com/shuckers
- Location: Falmouth
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--mid-May., and Mon.--Thurs. mid-May--late May and early Sept.--mid-Oct.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $60.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Provincetown Hotwire
- $65.71 & up : Full Size rentals in Provincetown — $66 Hotwire
So what are the odds that my only friend who lives in Boston would decide to have her wedding festivities the same week that a supposed terrorist was on the lose in Boston?!
My husband and I flew to Bosto Read more
8 of us went to the Patriot's Day game on Monday. Read more
Have tickets for tomorrow nights game at Fenway Park but they recently added another day game (rain makeup) to make it a double header. Read more
· News & Features
Imagine if your most stylish friends opened a boutique hotel on Cape Cod. ... Read more
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds.... Read more
The Nantucket Wine Festival returns May 16–20, 2012 with over 200 wineries from around the country... Read more