- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mac's Seafood Review
Right at Wellfleet Harbor, this ambitious little spot serves some of the freshest seafood around. You can always sit along the pier and soak up the great water views while you chow down. This place serves a vast variety of local fish dishes, plus globe-trotting fare like sushi, grilled scallop burritos, and linguica sausage sandwiches. There's also a selection of smoked fish, pâtés, lobster, and fish you can take home to grill yourself. At 91 Commercial Street is Mac's Shack, a funky sit-down restaurant in a rambling mid-19th-century barn overlooking Duck Creek. Look for the lobster boat on the roof.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Cape Cod-bound this July 4th? ... Read more
Imagine if your most stylish friends opened a boutique hotel on Cape Cod.... Read more
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds.... Read more