- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Race Point Beach
Race Point Beach Review
Race Point Beach, one of the Cape Cod National Seashore beaches in Provincetown, has a wide swath of sand stretching far off into the distance around the point and Coast Guard station. Because of its position facing north, the beach gets sun all day long. Keep an eye out for whales off-shore; it's also a popular fishing spot. Amenities: lifeguards; parking (fee); showers; toilets. Best for: sunrise; sunset; surfing; swimming; walking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Cape Cod-bound this July 4th? ... Read more
Imagine if your most stylish friends opened a boutique hotel on Cape Cod.... Read more
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds.... Read more