- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nauset Beach Review
This town-managed beach—not to be confused with Nauset Light Beach on the National Seashore—is a 10-mile sweep of sandy ocean beach with low dunes and large waves good for bodysurfing or board surfing. Despite its size, the massive parking lot often fills up on sunny days; arrive quite early or in the late afternoon if you want to claim a spot. The beach gets extremely crowded in summer; unless you walk a ways, expect to feel very close to your neighbors on the sand. Amenities: food and drink; lifeguards; parking (fee); showers; toilets. Best for: sunrise; surfing; swimming; walking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Cape Cod-bound this July 4th? ... Read more
Imagine if your most stylish friends opened a boutique hotel on Cape Cod.... Read more
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds.... Read more