- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Paddock Review
The Paddock is synonymous with tried-and-true formal dining on the Cape, with sumptuous upholstery in the main dining room and old-style wicker on the breezy summer porch. The authentic Victorian style complements a menu that is traditional yet subtly innovative—fresh ingredients are combined in novel ways: Chatham scrod comes with lemon-thyme bread crumbs and a rich lobster sauce. The steak au poivre, with several varieties of crushed peppercorns, is masterful; the fire-roasted salmon is stuffed with lobster, goat cheese, and finished with a beurre blanc.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Cape Cod-bound this July 4th? ... Read more
Imagine if your most stylish friends opened a boutique hotel on Cape Cod.... Read more
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds.... Read more