- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brewster Fish House
Brewster Fish House Review
There is nothing ordinary about the menu here: the sweet perfection of just-off-the-boat scallops is enhanced by oyster mushrooms, pancetta, and a chive béarnaise. Look for other favorites like pan-seared Long Island duck. For lunch, the fried oyster po'boy sandwich is a real treat. It can be noisy and it's always crowded in summer, but it's worth the wait. The wine list includes a flavorful selection of by-the-glass offerings. Note: The lack of booster seats and high chairs signals that this is not the place to bring small children.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Cape Cod-bound this July 4th? ... Read more
Imagine if your most stylish friends opened a boutique hotel on Cape Cod.... Read more
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds.... Read more