- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Impudent Oyster Review
This cozy, festive tavern with an unfailingly cheerful staff and superb but reasonably priced seafood occupies a dapper house just off Main Street. It's a great place for a romantic meal or dinner with the kids, and the menu offers light burgers and sandwiches as well as more-substantial fare. The mussels with white-wine sauce is a local favorite. The dining room is split-level, with a bar in back. It's always packed, and there's not a ton of seating, so reserve on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Cape Cod-bound this July 4th? ... Read more
Imagine if your most stylish friends opened a boutique hotel on Cape Cod.... Read more
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds.... Read more