- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wicked Oyster Review
In a rambling, gray clapboard house, the Wicked Oyster serves up the most-innovative fare in Wellfleet. It's farmhouse sparse inside, with brightly painted walls accented with paintings by local artists. Try the pan-roasted catch of the day with littleneck clams, leeks, bacon, and fingerling potatoes. Oyster stew and the open-face burger (with blue-cheese aioli and applewood-smoked bacon) are among the top lunch dishes. Breakfast is a favorite here—try the smoked-salmon Benedict. There's also an outstanding wine list. Parking is tight at this popular spot in summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Falmouth in the Fall-a week on the Cape
Day One-Thanks to a gift from good friend we enjoyed a timeshare week in Falmouth, Mass. Read more
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Looking to visit the NE section of the US this summer with our teen daughters & need advice on how to plan.
We're hoping to spend 3-4 days in Boston, NYC, & Washington DC while spending a few days Read more
· News & Features
Cape Cod-bound this July 4th? ... Read more
Imagine if your most stylish friends opened a boutique hotel on Cape Cod.... Read more
Fodor's editors are always traveling, and we love to share our favorite places and top finds.... Read more