Tucked away on quiet West Main Street, frantically popular Misaki serves authentic Japanese food in an intimate space with tables arranged closely together. The menu has a diverse array of traditional Japanese dishes, such as vegetable tempura, yaki soba, and chicken or beef teriyaki, but the sushi and sashimi—prepared by an experienced master sushi chef—are the real stars here. Try the tuna rolls, which are delectably soft and silky. Two traditional Japanese "sitting booths" are available by reservation.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from a week on Cape Cod, June 14-21. I think we picked the perfect time to go! There were no crowds, no problems with traf... Read more
A Guide Named Sue (that's me) left NYC for a brief trip to Boston and Cambridge via train. Had a wonderful time. Details and links he... Read more