- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Downtown Orleans, 8 miles north of Chatham, is a kind of extended triangle made by Route 28, Route 6A, and Main Street. Main Street crosses Route 28 as it makes its way east toward the lovely enclave of East Orleans and Nauset Beach. Heading west, Main Street blends into Rock Harbor Road, which makes its journey all the way to Cape Cod Bay. A bus connecting Hyannis and Orleans serves the Lower Cape region. Year-round transport on the Flex service goes from Harwich to Provincetown, serving the towns of Brewster, Orleans, Eastham, Wellfleet, and Truro along the way.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's