- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Hyannis is the Cape's transit hub and is served by a number of bus routes, including the local Hyannis Villager and the Barnstable Villager lines. Buses also link Hyannis with Orleans, Woods Hole, Provincetown, Plymouth, downtown Boston, and Logan airport, as well as various towns on each route.
Hyannis Transportation Center (215 Iyanough Rd., Hyannis, MA, 02601. 508/775-8504. www.capecodtransit.org.)
Plymouth & Brockton Street Railway Terminals. South Station Bus Terminal, 700 Atlantic Ave., Boston, MA, 02111. 508/746-0378.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Maine: Historic Seaside 'Great Country Inn', $100 Off York Harbor Inn