- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
The Idle Times Bike Shop provides bikes of all sizes and types and is right near the Cape Cod Rail Trail. 4550 U.S. 6, at Brackett Rd., Eastham, MA, 02642. 508/255-8281. www.idletimesbikes.com.
Across from Salt Pond Visitor Center, the Little Capistrano Bike Shop has plenty of bikes and trailers available for rent and is between the Cape Cod Rail Trail and the National Seashore Bike Trail. Salt Pond Rd., Eastham, MA, 02642. 508/255-6515. www.capecodbike.com.
Nauset Trail, maintained by the Cape Cod National Seashore, stretches 1½ mi from Salt Pond Visitor Center through groves of apple and locust trees to Coast Guard Beach. Eastham, MA.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Provincetown: Book 3 Nts in May at Enzo Fr $239+/Nt Expedia
- Special deal: 3.5-Star Prince Albert Guest House Fr $336+/Nt Expedia
- $84.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Provincetown Hotwire
- Book 4-Star Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa Fr $484+/Nt — $484 Expedia
- $92.00 & up : Full Size rentals in Provincetown — $92 Hotwire