- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The center of Harwich, 6 mi south of Brewster, is easily accessed off Exit 10 of U.S. Route 6. It sits right at the crossroads of several roads that branch off to various towns. Route 39, which doubles as Main Street, leads to Orleans. Bank Street, next to the Brooks Free Library, is the most direct route to Harwich Port.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's