- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Most people drive to Barnstable via Route 6 or Route 6A. The Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority operates the Barnstable Villager, a small bus that travels from Barnstable to Hyannis. Service is daily from late June through Labor Day; buses run about every hour.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's