- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Prices are generally higher in Beacon Hill, the Back Bay, and Harvard Square than elsewhere. You're more likely to find bargains in the North End, Kenmore Square, Downtown Crossing, and Cambridge's Central Square. Many museums have one evening of free admission each week. There are no "happy hours" at any Boston bars due to a state regulation (part of the blue laws) that forbids promotions of discounted liquor.
Prices are given for adults. Substantially reduced fees are almost always available for children, students, and senior citizens.
Reporting Lost Cards
American Express (800/528–4800. www.americanexpress.com.)
Diners Club (800/234–6377. www.dinersclub.com.)
Discover (800/347–2683. www.discovercard.com.)
MasterCard (800/627–8372. www.mastercard.com.)
Visa (800/847–2911. www.visa.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's