- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The principal rule on Boston weather is that there are no rules. A cold, overcast morning can become a sunny, warm afternoon—and vice versa. Thus, the best advice on how to dress is to layer your clothing so that you can remove or add garments as needed for comfort. Rain often appears with little warning, so remember to pack a raincoat and umbrella. Because Boston is a great walking city—with some picturesque but uneven cobblestone streets—be sure to bring comfortable shoes. In all seasons, remember it's often breezier (and colder) along the coast; always carry a windbreaker and fleece jacket or sweatshirt to the beach or harbor area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's